Seeds are a fundamental part in strengthening our health, they come in all sizes, shapes and colors. The seeds have always existed and are widely used in the past, but in recent years they have become more famous because the industrialization of food is necessary to include in our diet foods high vitamin content.
She is an embryonic plant, a nutritious food that has large amounts of vitamins, proteins, minerals, enzymes and special oils. Some are edible and they provide a beneficial amount of calories for humans as legumes and nuts. They also contain oils, beverages, spices and food additives.
The seeds are beneficial and it is important to incorporate them into our lives and has a great effect on our health because of its nutritional properties, they are cataloged in a food high in vitamins and minerals. Among the benefits that we have that help to cholesterol, help the intestine, prevention of chronic diseases and are used for weight loss. You have to prepare well and keep in a cool, dry place.
They have all kinds and benefits.
There are a variety of seeds, among which are:
1. Sunflower Seeds: They help lower cholesterol, are rich in fiber, fatty acids, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, folic acid and calcium. They help the nervous and muscular system.
2. Flax seeds: They contain fatty acids, omega-3, vitamin C and E, calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium. They are excellent for preventing heart disease and reduce blood glucose and cholesterol.
3. Sesame seeds: They have saturated fat, protein, vitamin E, B complex, phosphorus, iron and magnesium. These seeds are beneficial to the central nervous system.
4. Poppy seeds: They have calcium, vitamin A, iron and others. It has an antioxidant effect and protective skin and hair.
5. Pumpkin seeds: Contains fatty acids, omega 3, omega 6 and various amounts of vitamins and minerals. It has lots of fiber and help lower cholesterol.
6. Chia seeds: This seed has a lot of zinc, protein, selenium, iron, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus. They help the immune system and has a great antioxidant power. They also reduce joint pain, help you lose weight and help prevent diabetes.
All of which they help the body with its many nutritional benefits and we take our daily diet. The seeds usually eaten raw and put into our meals in different ways, they can be part of our breads, salads and sauces for meat and chicken. Dressings also as a sandwich bread
They are very healthy snack for children in the house and snacking in the office. Also incorporate a filling pasta, meat pie or, to offer a different flavor. There are many options you have you are to use your imagination and want to incorporate them into your life.
If the seeds are cooked and are exposed to heat, they produce toxic substances and all the vitamins, minerals and healthy fats are lost. They turn to cook food without any nutritional value. But if they can be soaked, crushed or pureed. Avoid sugar-coated seeds.
- 0 Comments